Prayer for Motivation
Prayer for Motivation
I get it. I know stuff comes at you and it is hard, and you want to quit. When you get to that point, my friend, that’s when you run harder. That’s when you DOUBLE DOWN. Instead of stopping or retreating, you DOUBLE your efforts.
My favorite pastor J.C. told me, “That’s when you make more calls, you reach to more people, you re-focus on all the positive things that God is doing in your life and make a very conscious effort not to focus on the discouragement. You go full force into creating the life that you dream about.”
Please don’t make the mistake I’ve made over the past years. I’ve waited. I’ve put things off. I’ve used a busy single mom life as an excuse. It’s okay to take a break, catch your breath, just down’t stay there. It’s time to pick yourself up and charge forward with the vision God has given you.
You know that God has good plans for You, so don’t just sit around and wait for them to just happen…as they say “your ship to come in” someday, SWIM OUT TO IT, today. Say this prayer when you are at your quitting point.
God, I believe and declare You have plans for us, and we can have hope for our future, but we have to be willing to do the work! So, motivate me to do the work that it takes to get healthy, get financially sound, and get my dreams. I believe and declare you want to use me in amazing ways to help others. God make me an example for what happens when we believe in You, and chase down our dreams. God, motivate me in a fresh new way today to chase down my dreams so others will wonder what my secret is, and I can tell them, it’s You. -In Jesus’ name, Amen. Make it so!
If you want to know more about getting motivated to workout and eat healthy check out my latest blog
Let’s face it Single Motherhood is HARD!! I’m here to be your cheerleader and help you smile every day, become the most effective single mom you can be and lead your family well How? Get filled up with encouragement! There are FIVE ways you and I can connect with each other.
1. Start your day with encouragement designed for YOUR Single Mom Life when you Subscribe to my FREE daily inspirational email and receive the FREE the 30 Days of Powerful Prayer for Today’s Single Mom e-book.
2. Save time by listening to “Single Mom Life” podcast while you are on the go! Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
3. No time to read? I here ya! I also put it all on video for you! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
4. Join the Single Mom Life Facebook Community where we can encourage each other!
5. Make it Personal! I am now offering one-on-one coaching to a limited number to help you love your Single Mom Life. You will get access to me through Skype calls on a weekly basis! Apply for the NEW program here.